Friday, May 17, 2019

1787 June-Ann's Palm Trees Plein Air alla Prima

"June-Ann's Palm Trees" I painted this yesterday in June-Ann's lovely yard with my painting group, The Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast. We had a super time, June-Ann took me on a tour of her home and I got to see her wonderful collection of paintings. She served us iced tea and cookies they were an unexpected treat. I had fun on the way over to her house, there are lots of peacocks wandering around the neighborhood, we could hear them calling while we were painting. 

Its 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite. 

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...