Thursday, March 22, 2007

Daily Painting 179 Edenlawn Plantation Red Pot


I liked this old red pot at Edenlawn and painted it tonight from a photo I had taken. The pot is huge in real life, just out in the middle of all the tropical plants. My painting is 10 x 8, oil, all knife. There is a bit of glare in the darks it was late when I painted it. It was an awfully busy day, we drove up to Sebastian to the brand new gallery, The Garden of Art. I put some more of my paintings up there. Its at 8905 US1 in Sebastian if you want to go see. Lots of other artists are there now, its getting full of paintings.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200
Or, send me an email

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...