Sunday, November 26, 2006

Daily Painting 77 SOLD Phragmites at Indrio Savannas

SOLDWe went all around the little lake here today, a bit of a mistake, there is a very jungley part on the opposite side of from the painting. We figured it would be shorter to slog through instead of going back around. About a half mile of very thick brush to go through. We were almost through and I disturbed some yellow jacket wasps, OUCH! Three of them got me and the bites still hurt. Better than it was at first, and while I was painting I didn't even think about them.

The painting is 5 x 7, oil, all knife, studio from one of my photos today. Remembering Mike Pacitti.

The photo is me and my dog Whisker, he is smelling something of great interest.

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...