Monday, November 04, 2019

1791 Beautiful Day in the Savannas Oil Painting

Finally posting something recent for a change! This is from Thursday's paintout in the Savannas Recreational Area here in Ft. Pierce off Midway Road. 

It was a disaster of an October, my husband ended up in the hospital with congestive heart failure, he is home now and seems to be doing well. I got a bug and had to go to the doctors, the stress sent my blood pressure up and the medications did not agree with me. First caused heart palpitations and next made me so dizzy I fell down a couple of times. All is well now with me, blood pressure is down to a low normal on no meds.

Then our toilet stops flushing! Septic tank filter was clogged. Great timing!
So I finally go painting, this is mostly from life but I had to tweak it some at home, I was a bit rusty!  Its 8 x 10 inches, oil on Masonite, lots of textures, its almost all painting knife.  


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...