Thursday, February 15, 2018

1740 Outback in Indrio Savannas Plein air alla prima

I have been wanting to paint this scene for some years now, its a big hike for me.  I figured if I was going to do it, it better be now before I get much more creaky.  You walk down the main trail and then take the second left over a little bridge and walk about 10 more miles...well its only about half a mile all together, there and back.

Beautiful day, lots of fish jumping around and I heard a lot of gators grunting.  A couple of hikers said they saw five snakes today and a bunch of scrub jays, I didn't see any snakes but I saw a couple of jays.

The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite,
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...