SOLD These fellows were fishing on the Saint Lucie River not too long ago, I thought they would make a nice painting. Its only 3 x 4 inches, oil on masonite. Click on it to see it way bigger than life.
Florida Plein Air oil paintings, stormy landscapes, hurricanes, travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1851 Jetty Morning
Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce. The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...
-
I painted this one awhile ago without the bird. I do that often, birds are easier to paint on a dry painting. I am relaxed because I kno...
-
Its 5 x 7 oil, knife and brush. I painted this from a photo I took at Edenlawn Plantation last spring. Buy this painting on PayPal Price: $...
-
Its 8 x 10 oil on masonite. Another plein air I did at the Ft. Pierce Inlet State park, perfect day! Buy this painting on PayPal Price: $20...
2 comments:
This is fantastic, you've really got the whole atmosphere in the painting.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment