SOLD Its oil, 5 x 7. This is one I did awhile ago, tweaked it a bit so I am re-posting.
Florida Plein Air oil paintings, stormy landscapes, hurricanes, travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1851 Jetty Morning
Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce. The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...
-
I painted this one awhile ago without the bird. I do that often, birds are easier to paint on a dry painting. I am relaxed because I kno...
-
Its 5 x 7 oil, knife and brush. I painted this from a photo I took at Edenlawn Plantation last spring. Buy this painting on PayPal Price: $...
-
Its 8 x 10 oil on masonite. Another plein air I did at the Ft. Pierce Inlet State park, perfect day! Buy this painting on PayPal Price: $20...
7 comments:
Beautiful work.
Thanks so much!
Lori,
You captured much information in such a small format. I love the brushwork.
Merry Christmas
Sandra
Lori,
You captured much information in such a small format. I lovet he brush strokes.
Merry Christmas
Sandra Babb
Thanks much Sandra!
How beautiful! Love the lushness of the garden and the closer in focus on the butterfly. So pretty!
Thanks much Sherry!
Post a Comment