Friday, July 18, 2008

Daily Painting 653 Egrets in the Savannas

Its 5 x 7 oil, I was really tired today, went to the open studio and found I had forgotten most of my paints. The big tubes of white, blue, green. I had my fancy paints, radient blue, green gold, some nice oranges, etc. These are all in small tubes, expensive paints. I use them for spots of color, don't usually paint the whole painting with them. One of my friends lent me some white and I came up with this painting.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

bj said...

An opportunity presented itself and you made the most of it instead of packing up and going home. Bravo!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks much BJ!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...