Thursday, March 30, 2017

1689 Gifted, Red Truck across the Street Plein Air

This took two sessions to paint, started it last week and I was almost finished and it started to pour so I waited and finished today. Beautiful perfect day today, was at a friend's house with my group, the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast.

Its 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite,  I gave it away as a present to my friend Julie.  She used to live in the house.  If you would like a similar one, I would be happy to paint one for you, email me at lorartbus@aol.com.

 I also have another one of the same house, it has a blue truck in front.  To see the Blue pick up truck click here

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...