Thursday, July 26, 2007

DAILY PAINTING 300!!!! Whew! Five Sisters on the Indian River Plein Air


The view today in front of my yard. Its 11 x 14 all knife painted. It was very hot today, I painted in watered down clothes so I didn't over heat. A nice lady from the Palm Beach Post, Ms. Marshall, interviewed me today about living on the river here and my paintings. The article should be in the August 11th newspaper, I'll tell all about it if it makes it in there. I hope I didn't sound like too much of an idiot, I was so nervous I just blabbered away! hehehe! Click the picture to see the texture.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

tlwest said...

Congrats!!! You are so lucky and gorgeous painting all in one!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks much Teri!

Anonymous said...

Lori, enjoyed the article in today's PB Post and I love your paintings! Would love to have one hanging in my home. I, too, am a FL native.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much Christy! I am glad you like my paintings.

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...