Thursday, November 01, 2018

1776 Three Potted Palms Plein Air Alla Prima

I painted this today at Heathcote Botanical gardens, had a lot of fun.  They are three different kinds of palms, the one in the back is an old man palm, the trunk is covered with brown whiskers.  Its too far away to show in my painting but it was very interesting to see in real life.

They are putting up the Christmas lights and we had a bit of a preview.  It looks like its going to be a wonderful show this year.

The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite,  Click on the PayPal yellow button to purchase.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

2 comments:

naquaiya said...

This is beautiful. I love your stormy paintings. Very exciting. I feel like I'm right there.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...