Wednesday, November 01, 2017

1719 Sea Fan Hideout

I sure hope this works. My computer died so I am using my tablet to type on. This is the first time I have posted a picture on the blog with my tablet.

The tablet does not do as good a job as my camera does. The painting is somewhat darker. There are more colors in the two fishes that are on each side. They look a little bleached out on my screen.
The painting is 8 by 10 inches, oil on archival mat board.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

1 comment:

Irma - Art Lover said...

Lori - Many years back, I purchased one of your little fish paintings and still have it hanging in my bathroom! I simply love it. Today I was looking at all those wonderful little fish paintings that are so adorable. Always amazed at how tiny those fish are - and how can you ever even paint them so well -- when they are so tiny!! Amazing!!
I always wanted to know how you do the background coral stuff??? I know many years ago in one of your blog - I believe you stated how? - and stated how much fun it was. Maybe I am wrong about that. I am a elderly Sunday-Hobby Painter that paints about two or three paintings a year -- watercolor or color pencil -- or sometimes acrylic -- have not done oils in a long time (turp smell!) Anyway, I know sometimes you can crinkle up tissue paper or rice paper to get effects - but do not know how you did some of yours. Just interested. Thanks Irma I enjoy you art!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...