Sunday, October 09, 2011

Daily Painting 1322 SOLD Strong Winds

SOLD This was almost a plein air painting, its been stormy lately, 25-40 mph winds and tons of rain. I thought I would see what I could do in between rain showers so I went out and started and then it started pouring. I came back inside and looked out the window and worked on the painting that way. About half way through the painting the wind totally stopped, a nice rainbow came out and my light changed again. I didn't try to catch that and stuck with the way the painting started. Its 16 x 12 inches, oil on masonite, $500.

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Very nice landscape. You can feel and hear that wind.

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...