Friday, August 12, 2011

Daily Painting 1296 Great American Egret by the Indian River

I just got into a discussion with my husband over the bird. I started to name the painting "White Bird by the Indian River." He asked what kind of bird is it and I told him its an American egret. He said I should name the painting with American egret instead of white bird.

Then he asked me if I am sure its the American egret and not the white heron. I told him I was pretty sure that is what it is, the heron has the long feathers on its head and yellow colored legs and lives South of us. Its getting really hard for me to name paintings for some reason. The painting is oil on plywood, 8 x 10 inches.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...