Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Daily Painting 1221 Dance in the Woods Fort Pierce Plein Air Alla Prima

I have been in a bit of a funk again, I hope I am done with it! Went painting today here at the Old Fort Park. It was a beautiful morning when I got there, perfect for painting. The last few times I have been painting here I have been attracted to those squiggly trees in the back ground. Took a close look today, they have long leaves and aren't gumbo limbos, which is what I thought they were. Now I am wondering just what they are. Its 8 x 10 inches oil on masonite,
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...