Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Painting 1185 Palm Shadow

I haven't posted for awhile, helped put on the art show that was this weekend at Heathcote Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful weekend and a nice show. Wore me out though! I can't believe I got this up tonight, its supposed to be a hard freeze tonight so we brought all my orchids and tender plants inside and covered the rest up. Its a job and a half, I have too many plants! The painting is oil, 5 x 7 inches, framed,
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Well you picked a great painting to post again with. This is a lovely piece.

Merry Christmas

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...