Thursday, March 15, 2018

1750 Down by the River Plein air alla Prima

It was really hard prying myself out of bed today, it was cold for here, 50 degrees.  I was glad I went out, its been a beautiful day! This was at the Old Fort Park site here in Fort Pierce, looking down towards the river.  I was in a nice sunny spot and got warmed up fast.

I was close to the road and some of the drivers slowed down to look.  One stopped and yelled out that the painting was beautiful!   The painting was at the stage of palm tree trunks with no leaves so I am not sure what he was seeing. 
The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite. $200. 

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...