Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daily Painting 1466 Old Country Homestead

Its oil on masonite 5 x 7 inches.  Lots of texture, I mostly used a painting knife.  To purchase, just click the Paypal button below. 

A nice comment I received on this painting:

" Now this has to be one of the finest places to live I've seen in Florida! Look at that gorgeous field, and if I'm not mistaken, close to water too! Perfection. Makes me want to paint and fix up the homestead. A most lovely piece and I immediately loved the texture you've added."

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Now this has to be one of the finest places to live I've seen in Florida! Look at that gorgeous field, and if I'm not mistaken, close to water too! Perfection. Makes me want to paint and fix up the homestead. A most lovely piece and I immediately loved the texture you've added.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks loads Sherry! I wouldn't mind finding a place in the country like that, fix it up, raise some critters, chickens, goats...

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...