Monday, October 15, 2012

Daily Painting 1460 Lonely Hideaway Miniature painting

Fantasy painting out of my head of a little cottage out in the woods.  Its oil on masonite 4 x 6 inches miniature painting.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email
 A nice comment on my painting:
"Just such a cottage is my number one dream way to live. In the woods is key to the dream. I'm amused at the difference between the woods in Florida and the woods up here. LOL A beauty of a small piece, Lori"

2 comments:

CrimsonLeaves said...

Just such a cottage is my number one dream way to live. In the woods is key to the dream. I'm amused at the difference between the woods in Florida and the woods up here. LOL A beauty of a small piece, Lori.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks much Sherry!