Friday, October 05, 2012

Daily Painting 1456 Bright Red Hibiscus

You may have wondered what is with all the hibiscus I have been painting lately.  I am getting ready for a show at  Art Mundo, I have the "Edge" wall reserved for December.  I thought a bunch of nice hibiscus and maybe some other flowers would be nice for Christmas.  I'll probably have some other paintings there too.
Of course if anyone wants to get one before the show just click on the yellow paypal button.  :o)

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I was indeed wondering about all the hibiscus. They would be wonderful for Christmas gifts. I am on a moratorium from buying art these days. I now have more art than walls and spots to put it all. Not to mention Christmas coming and a house closing that I'm fretting having enough money for. Gah!

Lori McNamara said...

LOL! You should see my walls, being in Florida we have lots of windows, not much space for art. I cycle my paintings, some get put away and other ones get brought out.

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...