Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daily Painting 1386 Heathcote Gardens begonias traveler palm plein air alla prima

I have been going through my paintings, this one is an old one from 2005, I don't believe it ever got posted on my blog since I started the blog in 2005 and I didn't see it back there in the archives. This was done at Heathcote Botanical Gardens here in Fort Pierce. There is this huge clump of white begonias, big huge leaves on them. There are some smaller ones growing around the big ones. This was done all with the painting knife, no brush. Its got some nice textures.
The painting is 8 x 10 inches,
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $250 USD

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lori. Your work is always so full of lush greens and gorgeous sky blues. I always come back for more!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...