Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Painting 1241 SOLD Bottle Brush Tree at White City Park Plein Air Alla Prima

SOLD I painted this today at White City Park, it was beautiful out. I was a little upset when I got there, all the beautiful pink water lilies from last year were all gone! Just the little round yellow ones were left. I had to look them up, they are spatterdock lilies. Well, I looked close at the water by the shore and I saw all these little red lily pads, about an inch or so across. I think and hope they are the pink lily plants. Maybe they just lose their pads in the winter. Saw some pretty big fish, and also some big swirls, there must be a lot of fish in there now. The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite,

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...