Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Painting 1217 Oak at Round Island Plein Air



I still wasn't happy with this one so I tweaked it some, I think I am really finished with it now.

It was 48 when I started painting, I was in the sun but it was windy and damp. So I get the painting finished, I was happy with it. I ease it into the frame and I put the nails in and looked at it, it got pressed against the blanket in the Jeep, grrrr! Big smears. I was PO’ed! Well it wasn’t as bad as it looked, I scraped some off, took a little paint from here and there and patched it up. The benefits of painting with lots of paint, I have lots of paint on the panel to fix things with. Only took a minute or two. I wish I would have taken a photo first of the smears, LOL!

The painting is 8 x 10 inches, oil on masonite.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $250 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...