Friday, September 10, 2010

Daily Painting 1141 SOLD Bannerfish Undersea painting

SOLDI haven't posted lately but I have been painting, I have, oh, about 10 starts. Backgrounds in, middles of paintings in, lots of tweaking to do! I have a couple of orchids I am almost finished with, they look a bit flat so they need some minor tweaking too but they need to dry first. Finally finished this one today. It has some cool textures, click on it to make it bigger.

Its 5 x 7, oil on gessoed archival mat board,

2 comments:

Trine said...

Your use of textures makes your underwater paintings really work well. I am glad to hear that you are painting and enjoying orchids lately both live and in oils.

Trine

Lori McNamara said...

Thank you Trine!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...