Sunday, May 30, 2010

Daily Painting 1073 Big Work in Progress and Painting Class

I have been working on this for awhile now, I want to do some more tweaking and put in some birds. I think its 18 x 24 inches, its at the Art Bank and I am at home now. Its oil on hardwood plywood. Anybody want to name it for me? :o)

I will be giving a class on painting water, reflections, waves, etc. at the Art Bank on Tuesday morning, June 1st at 10 am.. The cost is $25. for the hour long class. If you would like to learn some of my secrets, bring oil paints, palette, brush or painting knife and something to paint on. Panel, canvas or cardboard is fine.
Address: 111 Orange Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL This is the gray building that used to be a bank on Indian River Drive. I will be in the Underground, there is an elevator.

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...