Thursday, May 06, 2010

Daily Painting 1062 Heading Out Miniature Oil Painting red boat

The painting is smaller than yesterday's, its only 2 x 3 inches. This one is oil on masonite.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $175 USD
Or, send me an email


Below is my new studio space, its at the Art Bank, downtown Fort Pierce. I am planning on painting there too and changing the paintings around often. Its on Orange Ave. and Indian River Drive. I am in the Underground section, there is lots of cool paintings and other art there too.

2 comments:

bj said...

I love your new art space and the idea of the Art Bank. Be sure to post other photos of your studio space.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks BJ there is another one, on May 23.

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...