Thursday, December 31, 2009

DAILY PAINTING 1000!!!! SOLD House of Refuge

SOLD I never thought back in September 7, 2006 that I would do 1000 daily paintings. I was thinking maybe I would do 100 or do it for a year. I didn't do them quite every day but I came pretty close. Life and energy gets in the way at times. It seems kind of unreal to me that I have done this, its not something I had a goal for, I never said I will paint 1000 paintings. Actually I have painted quite a few more, some hundreds, I just started keeping better records when I began the Daily Paintings.
This one is 8 x 10, it was commissioned. The House of Refuge is very cool, they used it for shipwrecked people to stay at.

4 comments:

paintnpencil said...

How beautiful. There are two artists that I continually wait for new works to be listed, one is yourself and another is a lady called Mikki Senkarik, who sells a lot on ebay. You both have a unique style that you can tell just by looking at the painting who painted it. Beautiful art, thank you so much for sharing it and your knowledge. Senkarikart also has a website if you haven't seen it you might like to.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much.

bj said...

Congratulations, Lori!! I always love seeing your paintings. I can almost feel that Florida breeze and smell the salt air.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks much BJ!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...