Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Painting 798 Secrets of Heathcote Plein Air Alla Prima

I did this at Heathcote Botanical Gardens here in Fort Pierce at their wonderful paintout the other day. They fed us a lovely breakfast and lunch and it was lots of fun meeting some different artists and seeing old friends too. This area is a bit hidden in a nice warm spot, it was a little chilly when I got there and this is always cozy here. Its oil, 8 x 10
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lori, you genius!!!OMG you never ceise to amaze us.

My husband picked this out fom the thumbnails!!!Can you believe that???That is how much we love what you do.

Love always,
Mirjana


I have not been feeling so good lately and I just logged in and the first thing I do is look for your new works.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much Mirjana, I hope you feel better soon! I am so glad you like my paintings.

Aqua said...

Omg!
I love this one.
Please contact with me!

Lori McNamara said...

Thank you very much, I am glad you like it!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...