Sunday, December 21, 2008

Daily Painting 758 Golden Fringe Hibiscus ACEO miniature


This is a memory painting, we used to have a big round bush of these in our front yard when I was growing up. Something happened to it, either it froze or my father went pruning crazy. He was of the opinion that if you trim a bush to the ground, it will come back up full and bushy. Well, it will take this treatment sometimes and sometimes not and eventually it will croak.

Someday I want to get another one like it.

Its ACEO size, on a vintage playing card. 2.50 x 3.50 inches. I am not going to put a price on it, make me an offer you can email me here: lori.mcnamara@gmail.com
Whoever gives me the best offer I will send a paypal bill to and the painting is yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art work keep it up i really enjoy your work.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...