Saturday, November 29, 2008

Daily Painting 743 Passing the Jetties


I am having my very first one woman show! It will be December 1st through the 6th at the Backus House, 122 AE Backus Ave, in Fort Pierce, Florida. Reception is on the 2nd, 5 to 8 pm. Everybody welcome!


I haven't been posting much lately, I have been getting ready for the show, lots of framing, labeling, etc. I will probably have between 35 and 60 paintings ready, not sure how many the space will hold.

The painting is 8 x 10, oil, knife, its from the Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. I worked from a photo I took the last time I went painting there. A detail is below, I would like to make a larger painting of just that.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

nina kuriloff said...

Congratulations on your upcoming solo show!

That's terrific news!!!
:)

I wish I could attend.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks much Nina, I wish you could come too!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Love these blues.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Bill!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...