Sunday, June 22, 2008

Daily Painting 627 Work in Progress Commissioned Dog Painting

One of my relatives commissioned me to do this painting of her friend's dog Harley. He has passed on and the photo below is the only image the owner had of him. If you look closely you can see its in bad shape. I messed around with it in Photoshop and got the second photo, she wanted a more close-up of the dog and I straightened it out, removed scratches and other problems. The last picture is my drawing to paint on. I decided to remove the flower pot and probably the railing too. The painting will be 5 x 7 inches and not for sale here.

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...