Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daily Painting 620 Sandy Trail out West of Fort Pierce

I tweaked yesterday's painting a bit more. What a difference taking a picture in day light makes! Also I included a photo of our family of armadillos that I found in the back yard. I hope I can get a better picture some time. They wouldn't hold still and kept getting behind bushes and branches. They are about half the size of adults and were very cute. The painting is oil, 8 x 10,
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Look how cute those armadillos are! I can't believe they were right there in your backyard. Armadillos are so unique. I never realised how cute they are. They look like they were created by a little boy with a big imagination.

LOVE the painting. You're right, shooting it in daylight makes a huge difference. It looks wonderful!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Helen!

bj said...

Lighting makes such a difference when we photograph our paintings. You always do such a good job with yours.

And the armadillos?? We have possums here in N Georgia. I'd say your armadillos are much cuter. :o)

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks BJ! We have possums too, not near as cute as baby armadillos!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...