Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daily Painting 511 Palms and Mangroves Plein Air Alla Prima

Its 8 x 10, oil, I did this in Vero today with my plein air group, the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email

We had a nice turnout, at least 14 of us were there. After I painted my husband and I stopped at a new (to us anyhow) observation deck on A1A. Its a short walk to the river. On the way we saw the wild bobcat below the painting, its the first time I have been able to photograph a wild one, seen a few but never with a camera handy. It was a thrill! He didn't stay long, he was very pretty with nice spots. I am guessing he was about 40 pounds, much bigger than a house cat.



No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...