Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Daily Painting 442 and Studio Tour

The first photo shows my work area to the right, its mainly storage right now. There is a tackle box full of paints, finished little 4 x 6 paintings in a dvd storage case. A couple of unfinished paintings.

The next is across the room, its an old card table that I work on when I am not outside. Today's painting is on the table, its plein air but I tweaked it a bit tonight. There are a few other paintings and various tools and paints. To the right is my box that I take outside.

The last is today's painting, its 8 x 10, oil. I did it at McKee's Botanical Gardens in Vero Beach today.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD
Or, send me an email


2 comments:

James said...

That was fun, I love seeing studio tours and work in progress pictures along with the paintings.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks James!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...