Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Daily Painting 435 SOLD Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Plein Air, Alla Prima

Be sure and check out the Backus Show I have sold at least 18 paintings now and I have replaced a lot of the sold ones with new ones. The show will be running till January 5.
Backus Gallery and Museum, 500 North Indian River Drive, Ft. Pierce, Fl.

SOLD The title refers to the lavender flowered plant, it starts out purple, turns lavender and then white so it has all three colors on one plant. Its very striking. The orange flowers are heliconias and the yellow flowers in the back are bellardias. I got myself into trouble, I found this interesting plant site while checking out my spelling and ordered a whole bunch of cool sounding seeds! Merry Christmas to me!

I ordered a heliconia mix, passionflowers, orchid tree seeds and some other stuff.

I painted this today with my group, the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast. It was a perfect day out. Its 5 x 7 oil,

2 comments:

tlwest said...

Congatulations on your success and Blessings to you in 2008. Gorgeous paintings!!!!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much Terri! A Happy New Year to you too!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...