Thursday, November 01, 2007

Daily Painting 396 Windy Day at the Inlet Demo for the Vero Beach Art Club

The painting is 12 x 16, oil, painting knife and color shaper. I had a good time. Everyone seemed to like it, it was hard though, the lights glared on my wet paint so I had trouble seeing the colors and shades good. My husband counted over 100 people. Lots of audience participation, questions and comments. That part was fun. If you look at the pictures there is a mirror over me so they could kind of see what I was doing. Next one I do I think I will pre-mix the paint so I can judge colors and values better.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $500 USD
Or, send me an email




No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...