Saturday, October 27, 2007

Daily Painting 391 Windy Day at the Inlet

I had some "help" today, on the lower picture, which is cropped out of the painting above, if you look closely you can see some little tracks. I think that its some sort of gecko who ran across my wet paint. I have fixed the painting, its 12 x 16, oil, all palette knife. You may notice its similar in composition to Daily Painting 390, I am preparing for my painting demonstration on Nov. 1st at the Vero Beach Art Museum. I am doing a few of these similar paintings so I can paint the demo painting easily and quickly.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $500 USD
Or, send me an email



2 comments:

bj said...

Your gekko painting made me smile. It reminded me of the time the cow licked Sandra's canvas while she was painting in the pasture. What a wonderful story to go with the painting!

Lori McNamara said...

Oh my I hope the cow didn't get a tummy ache! Did it improve the painting or make it worse? hehehe!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...