Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Daily Painting 387 Sunshine Flowers Plein Air Alla Prima

I did these today with the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast, at the Village Shops of Vero Beach, we had a great turnout. Very hot today with no-see-ums. My bug spray worked luckily!

The flower shop is called Flowers for You, Inc. They told me the second Sunday of November they are going to be putting out lots more flowers and have a celebration of the season with refreshments.

The painting is 5 x 7 oil, all palette knife.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

Kris Shanks said...

Lori, I love the colors and texture in this painting. I saw it on the Daily Painters Marketplace blog, and then had to do some hunting to find your blog as there wasn't a direct link to you.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Kris! I guess I'll have to put a link in there!

Anonymous said...

This is a fun one, Lori! All those colors and textures. Are you going to go back and paint there while they are having their celebration? I think you should!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Helen! I would like to, not sure if I will be able to.

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...