Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Daily Painting 327 Playing Catch-up,



I wanted to tweak these two paintings a bit more, the night blooming cereus was from daily painting 253, back in June. I added some color to the petals and stamens. The royal poinciana below is from January, daily painting 118. I added some palm fronds to the palms and some more grass under them. I added a few details to the far away palms across the river, they were too even in tone. The cereus painting is 5 x 7 and
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email
The royal poinciana is 18 x 24, At Grant Antique Mall.

2 comments:

tlwest said...

Wow the flowers are cool! The tweaks on the otherone are wonderful too!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks Teri!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...