Saturday, August 04, 2007

Daily Painting 309 Along the Indian River and Treasure Coast Art Gallery

5 x 7 oil, went back into time and made the drive a sandy road again.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email


Below is me at the Treasure Coast Art Gallery in Fort Pierce with one of my paintings. Its the Indian River by Jungle Trail in Wabasso. Its part plein air and part studio, I did the painting outside by Jungle Trail and then I didn't like the modern boat so I took it out when I got home and put the old boat in. If you are in Fort Pierce, stop in and see the show, it will be up for a month. Its at avenue A right by the railroad tracks.



2 comments:

Cooper Dragonette said...

Great lighting and perspective Lori. I love that road leading your eye down through all those palms. Great!

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much Cooper!

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...