Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Daily Painting 189 Yellow Trees in Jensen Beach on Indian River Drive Plein Air Alla Prima

I am not sure what they are, they are in bloom all over Fort Pierce and Jensen Beach. I like them and I am probably going to paint them some more. I don't think they bloom for too long. I was in Jensen Beach today at the Indian River Drive Park. Very nice lots of children running around and coming to look at my painting. Their moms point at my painting and say stuff like, "You can paint like that too but you have to practice a whole lot, it takes a lot of work and maybe some day you can paint too. " Sounds awful! hehehe, To any kids looking, painting is fun, play with it and make a mess, and someday after a lot of messes you will start making good paintings too with some messes in there too every now and then. Its 8 x 10, oil, knife and brush plein air alla prima. $200.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200
Or, send me an email

No comments:

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...