Friday, September 08, 2006

Daily Painting 2 Florida Garden

Sold
This is the second of my daily painting series, I hope I can continue it, sometimes it is difficult for me to do something like this and stick with it. This is a 5 x 7 plein air, oil, mostly knife painted. Its my plants out front. They are doing great this year, lots of them are from plants people gave me and then they just took over. You can click on any of the paintings and see the details better if you want. There is a link below to daily painters, there are a lot of excellent artists there and it is well worth a visit to the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is just stunning, Lori. Beautiful. Glad to see you have been blogging again.

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks so much Blu, good to see you again! Lori

1851 Jetty Morning

  Did this awhile ago at the Jetty park here in Fort Pierce.  The painting is 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas panel. It will be at our art sho...